Saturday, June 15, 2019

!@#$%^&*


I'm experiencing technological difficulties as I travel.
I couldn't get a good internet connection in downtown Vegas.


Replacing the Iconic Fremont Street Canopy
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
June 12, 2019
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


I thought I'd have better luck in Laughlin on the Colorado River.
No such luck!


Busy Weekend On the Colorado
Laughlin, Nevada, USA (this side)
Bullhead City, Arizona (other side)
June 15, 2019
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved




I'll be home shortly and will catch up with everyone then!



14 comments:

  1. Maybe at the very top of the tallest building there, love the river photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn that elusive Internet!
    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loved the waving cowboy. He was part of the strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughlin is a wonderful place in January--but it's both hot and humid in the summer! Stay cool!

    www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and pictures. Great to look at.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That internet doesn't have good Vegas odds? Just one more thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that smoking cowboy!!! Enjoy your time away Louise!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe you couldn't get wi-fi in Las Vegas. Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures,
    enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such problem can follow during travels dear Louise

    thank you for sharing the splendid view in second image ,Vegas sounds exotic

    enjoy your visit my friend and safe journeys !
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We create a Digital Agency in phoenix
    top seo company in phoenix ensure 100 percent satisfactory results because your business is actually our business.
    Find and connect with Internet Marketing Company in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  12. Broken connections when traveling is so annoying! We're off to NY in a few weeks and I hope we don't run into any issues since my husband still has to work, even when we travel.

    I do love that iconic cowboy on Freemont street.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.