Friday, July 24, 2026

How's Life Treating You These Days?

Two crazy busy weeks for me!  Coupled with not feeling great.
More than this ADHD person could handle.  ðŸ˜‚

My current situation


But I was determined to post this week, even if it's just a few funnies.
I've been unpacking more boxes that were stuffed our crawl space before our renovation.
And I've been organizing like crazy.



All this crawling around in tight places shifting heavy boxes
is helping me find more hurting places in my body than I could imagine.


I haven't been getting the best sleep.
Too much on my mind in the middle of the night.



And I've been focusing on my exercise program a lot.


I've been going to the grocery store once or twice a week
so I can have a small shopping trip rather than a big one every two or three weeks. 
And  I can catch more sales and save more money!
I'm getting quicker, but we have one groaning refrigerator and pantry.
And some things I'll never understand.





Meanwhile I continue to deal with my soul mate whose eyeballs don't move.


And I am more determined to get my life together than ever!
I'm not giving up.



How's life treating you these days?
I'd love to hear!


May you have a great weekend filled with relaxation and laughs!
 


 Till next time ~
 Fundy Blue
 
Standing Into Danger                                    https://selkiegrey4.blogspot.com
 Copyright ©2026 – All rights reserved.

My next post will be IWSG Day
Friday, July 31st 🤞 

On the Bay of Fundy
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.