Friday, March 16, 2018

e kala mai iaʻu


e kala mai iaʻu

That means "I'm sorry" in Hawaiian.
I've been having trouble connecting to the internet
at my hotel, and I've been spending time
at the Apple store trying to keep up with blogging.

It's been difficult, and I haven't been able
to reply to all the comments on my posts,
let alone visit my blogging friends.

I've decided to take a break until I can access better internet
for enough time to blog properly.

I appreciate all the kind and thoughtful comments
you have left on my recent posts.
I'll be back on March 30th with my next post.
Aloha! 

Waikiki from the Top of Diamond Head
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
March 10, 2018
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


10 comments:

  1. Oh the trials and tribulations of being in Hawaii lol Keep on enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always annoying when a hotel has crappy Internet.
    I'm heading out on vacation next week and will join you in returning the last week of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha!

    Why on Earth would anyone in Hawaii tear their eyes away from the beautiful sites long enough to blog??

    :-)

    Hahha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Louise!!! Not having a good internet connection sucks when you want to blog and read other blogs! Enjoy your time off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you in Hawaii? My best friend runs a resort in Lahaina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it is warm, and enjoy your time there, no matter about the internet for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I would love to be in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind the internet! Just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No apologies needed! Have fun! We will be here! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.