Friday, October 11, 2013

A Mini-Break

I'm taking a mini-break!

Terry came down with a bad cold,
and now I have it too!



Anonymous Grumpy Cat (Terry)
Source:  complex.com


Terry is at work, 
but almost every moment that he is home,
he's sacked out on the couch or bed.


  Real Grumpy Cat (Me)
Source:  Can't remember where I originally found this!


As for me,
I'm under the covers
as much as I can handle it ~
being more than a little ADHD!

I'll be back as soon as
I'm feeling more energetic ~
Sooner rather than later, I hope!

Here' a song I've been playing a lot ~
It just makes me feel happy:
"Sugarland" by Sugarland.


Source:  You Tube:  Kassi Gray


Album:  Enjoy the Ride by Sugarland
Source:  Amazon


"Sweet skies of Sugarland
Doin the best we can
Holdin hands stayin up all night
Swinging stars from satelittes
Down in Sugarland
Doin the best we can 
Fallin in love again
Down in Sugarland"

Lyrics Source:  You Tube:  Kassi Gray



Sugarland Duo:  Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush
Source:  Wikimedia

14 comments:

  1. Feel better soon, Louise!!!! Hope you get lots of rest. (I love Sugarland and keep noticing that you and I seem to have a shared love of the same music!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're both feeling better soon! Grumpy Cat is the perfect patron saint of feeling crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you guys are sick :o( Take care and feel better soon! I am off to Ottawa today for Canadian Thanks Giving with Rae & Gerry - we all send hugs.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck to the germs, but better than a case of worms, right? lol hopefully soon all is right in the sun light

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grumpy Cat is sooooooooooo cute!!! Colds are so irritating. I hope you get better real soon!!! Mommy says we may have to get flu shots before we go on our December holidays :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great - go to work and spread the germs, how VERY thoughtful - I'm staying away from him, that's for sure. Thoughtless brute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon and enjoy the break! A great big Gesundheit to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself and the little munchkin, will you !!!

    Nothing worse than getting the sickies and trying to think ~~~ it can't be done ~~~ I've tried it before.

    Sophie and Ron

    PS ~~ Thanksgiving here is full of reds, golds, yellows, oranges and bright blue skies ~~~ hope that helps with the recuperation process. AND, family life is healing and forging onward!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Louise....please take care of yourself and Terry too. Your body is telling you something....take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon! Sending positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I am finally on the mend! Terry is back to 100%. I'm ready to tackle a post and to visit blogs! Hope all is well with each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I'm on the mend and feeling up to visiting blogs and doing a post. Can't wait to see what I've been missing! I hope all is well with each of you ~ and that all the Canadians had a great Thanksgiving! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.