Friday, October 18, 2024

A Brief Break

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad that it's Friday!
I need to take a brief blog break.
Everything's okay.  I just need to step aside for a couple of weeks.

I'll be back on Wednesday, November 6th for IWSG Day.
That's the day after our presidential election.
I hope everything goes smoothly, peacefully,
before, during, and after the voting.

If you celebrate Halloween, have fun!













For Rain:  Vampire  ~ I searched my photo collection and came up with one image, an oldie and a favorite, the one and only Grumpy Cat, commenting on vampire movies.  I truly miss this character who always made me laugh.

Gone But Not Forgotten
A Grumpy Cat Calendar
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
January 21 ,2016
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue. All Rights Reserved




For Tom:  The Spirit of Aloha ~ Terry walks along a trail near the Marriott in ‎⁨beautiful Wailea⁩.
Hawaii is a special place filled with the spirit of aloha.
Wailea, Maui, Hawaii, USA
January 18, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue. All Rights Reserved



For Nicole:  Her Kind of Face ~ I saw this skull in the Wynn and immediately thought of Nicole.
Window Display
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
September 3, 2024
© Barbara MacBeath. All Rights Reserved


Have a great weekend! 


 Till next time ~
 Fundy Blue
 
Standing Into Danger                                    https://selkiegrey4.blogspot.com
 Copyright ©2024 – All rights reserved.

My next post will be 
Wednesday, November 6th 🤞 

On the Bay of Fundy
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.