Friday, July 24, 2026

How's Life Treating You These Days?

Two crazy busy weeks for me!  Coupled with not feeling great.
More than this ADHD person could handle.  ðŸ˜‚

My current situation


But I was determined to post this week, even if it's just a few funnies.
I've been unpacking more boxes that were stuffed our crawl space before our renovation.
And I've been organizing like crazy.



All this crawling around in tight places shifting heavy boxes
is helping me find more hurting places in my body than I could imagine.


I haven't been getting the best sleep.
Too much on my mind in the middle of the night.



And I've been focusing on my exercise program a lot.


I've been going to the grocery store once or twice a week
so I can have a small shopping trip rather than a big one every two or three weeks. 
And  I can catch more sales and save more money!
I'm getting quicker, but we have one groaning refrigerator and pantry.
And some things I'll never understand.





Meanwhile I continue to deal with my soul mate whose eyeballs don't move.


And I am more determined to get my life together than ever!
I'm not giving up.



How's life treating you these days?
I'd love to hear!


May you have a great weekend filled with relaxation and laughs!
 


 Till next time ~
 Fundy Blue
 
Standing Into Danger                                    https://selkiegrey4.blogspot.com
 Copyright ©2026 – All rights reserved.

My next post will be IWSG Day
Friday, July 31st 🤞 

On the Bay of Fundy
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



       

30 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the organizing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Louise, I laughed so hard at the ketchup/sniper meme and the final "can't go to hell" one! And that first one about "burning the candle" is pretty hilarious too! Thanks for those laffs! I hope things get well organized and settled down at your place now that the renos are done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra! I'm glad I made you laugh, because you always make me laugh. I'll get there with the organization. I really, really love our reno. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  3. Sorry you are sore after moving boxes.
    The one about running for four months is funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sore every day, Alex! 😂. The good news is that I can crawl around in a crawl space and move heavy boxes. 😂. You wouldn't get so far behind in your running routine!!! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  4. I feel like I've been in the opening meme with the candle burning not just at both ends, but everywhere in-between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jeff! I think a lot of people are feeling that way. 😂. May life ease asap.

      Delete
  5. OMG!!!! I am cracking up. These are hilarious. Mr. M. came into the room to see if I was OK I'm laughing so hard. The plastic bag one is priceless. You need to link up to FFO. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you cracked up, Nicole! We need lots of humor these days. I hope that you have been enjoying your day!

      Delete
  6. ...be well Louise. I have ADD, but there isn't a prayer in hell that I will ever be organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the H, Tom! Finding it hard to sit still makes organizing more apt to happen. 😂. Happy weekend with your Sweetie!

      Delete
  7. Lmao you got me lol-ing with the 4 months running one. Runners can have their 20 mins or 4 months. No thank you.

    The plastic thing is soooooo dumb. Can't have the bag but the 50 other things are fiiinnnneee. Pffffft.

    Know the sore feeling. Mine was more from making kids fly in the water slide though lol I can still heave them, not as well since they are taller, but i still win against 9 year olds. Little things, right?

    Little bit of this and that here. Recently finished the 6th book for the kiddos. One insisted I added the old duckling eating lady to it hahaha then took my 4th charge up to shag harbor, that old timey Acadian village in pubnico, and cape forchu. Then just crummy work in the buttcrack of nowhere with some crazy people, ticks, bears, and a young coyote waltzing down the road that I thought was a lost dog until I got closer. Whoops.

    Hopefully you get everything done you want to do and things are less crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to take our wins where we can find them, Pat! LOL! How can the boys possibly be nine? 😱 So where are your books? I looked on Amazon, but couldn't find your new ones. I looked up Shag Harbour and read about the UFO incident which I didn't know about. Nova Scotia has such beautiful seaside communities. Hi to the kiddos. I think ticks scare more than the other things. All the best to you!

      Delete
    2. That we do haha time flies as they near the teenage years. I only write them for the kids, so stuck them up under uncle pattie. The kids already have your book stash waiting lol you didn't know about that? They even got an alien lobster up there hahaha yeah, at least the other things you can see coming to eat you. Ticks, not so much.

      Delete
    3. Teenagers, OMG!!! That will keep you hopping! I'd love to see that alien lobster! 😂. Have a great week!

      Delete
    4. Taken 4 kids and 4 adults to the alien lobster so far, what's a few more lol

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the laughs!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that my memes made you laugh, Christine. All the best to you!

      Delete
  9. I'm definitely not ADHD, but I do have some ADD (can you have some ADD?) because I am great at focusing on things I love and want to focus on but not on other things. Or maybe my brain just has it's own brain...I can relate to so many of these Louise. I hope you get your unpacking done and not crazy too. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all of our brains are unique, Erika! 😂 One day at a time with the unpacking. I am getting better and better at tossing things. "Editing" as my non sentimental pragmatist masseuse calls it. I've enjoyed the weekend. I hope you have too!

      Delete
  10. Love your memes that make me laugh on sunday morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, Roentare! We all need humor in our lives right now! Have a great new week!

      Delete
  11. I just discovered your blog and this post truly made me laugh. I feel so many of these memes are exactly what life gives us. Thank you for the smile today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, Carol. I'm glad my post brought your laughter. Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  12. Hi Louise -- Sorry, I meant to answer your question on my blog about Stacy Magic Love Crow but then things got crazy and I didn't get back to it. Thought I'd answer here on your own blog so you'd be sure to see it. I haven't touched base with Stacy for quite a while so I don't really know what she's up to these days. I know she's not blogging anymore, at least not that I know of. I don't know if she's still marketing her art although I can't imagine that she's stopped painting. She is so talented and a true artist! I know her health is not always good and she tends to go in for surgeries. The last time we emailed, she was just getting out of the hospital after an operation and a lengthy illness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Debra! I so get things getting crazy! 😂. Thanks you for letting me know what you know about Stacy. She is a special person, and I'm sorry that she has had such health issues. Have a great week, my friend! ❤️🌺❤️

      Delete
  13. my sweet and dear friend Louise sometimes i just wonder if life has been easy ever for humans
    but one thing is true that self awareness and deeper awareness of everything are newly added problems . my meditation has made my mind super sensitive to thoughts it is getting inn knowingly or unknowingly ,yes every picture has two sides .meditation is not exception but thank goodness i love being alert and focused and i am enjoying it . major benefit of it that as because your mind sits on elevated place and thoughts below seem like wandering people ,you are one who choose what to meet and what to avoid . it makes things slightly easier . i enjoyed your post thoroughly but i felt how you are feeling these days my precious friend . what makes me happy is you are not someone who gives up .and i just love this about you ! i am sure this phase will pass and bright phase will come soon to cherish your beautiful soul :)
    just stay blessed ,strong and serene my dear friend and rest will be fine !
    thinking of you!!!!!hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can relate to a lot of these funnies you posted here. Unpacking is a lot of work and can be full of surprises. You mentioned that you're not feeling great - I hope that this will improve very soon. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you are doing well, dear Louise! Thank you so much for sharing these memes, laughter is such good medicine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.