Thursday, April 13, 2023

Perfect

Hi, Everyone!
I wanted you to know that I will be without a computer for a little while,
so I'll be unable to post or visit.

My hope for a less hectic and less chaotic couple of weeks fell through,
but the good news is my Graves Disease is in remission.
For how long, I don't know, but I'll take it.

My Rock and I
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


You Tube has kept me sane.
My kitchen tv croaked, and I haven't had time to replace it,
so I've had to listen to the radio and play music on You Tube.
Tough, I know, lol.  But it has been hard for this news junkie.

I discovered that You Tube now sets up playlists for individuals 
based on their music history with it,
and You Tube introduces you to new music also based on your history.

Here's a link to a gorgeous song and video by Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli.
I had never heard the song before, and I likely never would have.
I absolutely love it, and I have played it over and over.
It has calmed me down when I was ready to tear out what little hair I have left.


I do see light at the end of the tunnel!
Have a great week!  Take care!  





Till next time ~
Fundy Blue

  My next post will be soon! ðŸ¤ž



On the Bay of Fundy
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


 



12 comments:

  1. Take it easy and be well, Louise! Glad your Graves Disease is in remission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love your way!!

    Our Prime Years - Life in Tennessee
    My A to Z Blogs
    DB McNicol - Small Delights, Simple Pleasures, and Significant Memories
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL news. Long may the remission continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to see you back soon, and let's hope your Grave's Disease remission lasts a long time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your disease is going into remission. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry no television or computer. You'll have to find new ways to amuse yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear your good news and enjoy your time away from the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link to the song and good luck with your internet. We'll "see" you when we can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, everything going kaput isn't good haha but at least you aren't going kaput. Great it is in remission. That isn't a bad song indeed. Heard it a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news about the remission! Long may it continue. Hope your technical issues get sorted quickly. Sometimes it can be peaceful to be without a computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to hear that Graves is in remission!!! Being without a computer would drive me bananas lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are in my mind and prayers all the time dear Louise !

    i am sure you will be fine and back to your routine my friend!
    thinking of you heart full of best wishes and prayers! please take great care in all possible ways!
    love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.