Friday, August 25, 2023

Rug Hooking in Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia

Whenever I'm "home" in Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia,
I make a point of attending a meeting of the Smith's Cove rug hookers.
The meetings are held on Tuesdays from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm 
at the Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum. 
My sisters Donnie, Barb, and Bertie are among the talented hookers in the area
who gather to hook, share their skills, talk, and enjoy coffee and treats.
I love attending because I feel connected to generations of hookers in my family 
back to my great grandmother Sara Augusta (Cossett) Cossaboom and beyond. 

A Meeting of the Smith's Cove Rug Hookers
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


Claire MacDonald began the hooking group in Smith's Cove in September 1994.
She taught many of the members of the group to hook, and 
numerous pieces resulted because of her knowledge, patience, and guidance.
Some of these beautiful fabric art pieces are displayed in the museum today.

Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved





Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


The origin of rug hooking is uncertain.
Certainly the craft of rug making is ancient and dates back as far as 2500 years.
Some historians credit Egypt with the origin of rug making; others, China or Europe.
Hooked rugs likely originated over 400 years ago in England,
and early settlers brought the craft to Canada and America.

What we do know is that rug hooking grew out of necessity in Atlantic Canada.
To provide warmth and color in the early settlers' homes, 
worn clothing and bedding was repurposed into hooked rugs.
The fabric was cut into strips and hooked into burlap sourced from potato or feed sacks.
Local plants provided dyes, and wood, bones, cutlery, or nails provided hooks. 


Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






A Vibrant Rug Hooked by Current Member Ida Young
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved
 
A new rug might be placed by the front door to keep out a cold draft. 
As it wore down, it was moved to less and less prominent spots in the home.
Eventually, the rug was taken apart and the salvaged materials 
were hooked into a new piece, perhaps another rug or a seat cover.

Today, while rug hooking techniques remain the same,
the craft has moved from utilitarian pieces to an art form.
Contemporary pieces are displayed in museums,
galleries, shops, businesses, and homes.


Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



Everyday scenes often inspired designs for hooked rugs.
A sailboat in the Annapolis Basin.
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 2, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


Inspiration for rug patterns or designs came from the daily lives of the rug hookers.
Those who lived along the coasts of Nova Scotia hooked designs containing
ships, waves, anchors, fish, sea birds, or favorite places on the shores.
Those who lived inland hooked animals, houses, churches, trees, flowers, and farms.

Hookers also drew on memories of their ancestral homelands
or created designs based on their cultures.
For example, French Acadians often worked floral patterns and scrolls into their rugs.
Today inspiration for rug designs can come from anywhere. 

A Pretty Floral Design in the Works
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


My great grandmother Sara Augusta (Cossett) Cossaboom
hooked many beautiful rugs during her lifetime.
She was born on August 21, 1873 in Smith's Cove,
and she died there on September 11, 1966 at the age of 93.
She married John Kelsey Cossaboom in the Cove on January 22, 1896,
and my grandmother Ella Grace (Cossaboom) MacDonald was born on February 20, 1897.
My great grandfather died in 1910, leaving Great Grammie with four young girls.
She managed to hook wonderful rugs in spite of her struggle 
to raise her daughters alone and support herself.


Great Grammie with the Snowball Bushes She Loved 
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
Date Unknown
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



I'm sharing two of her rugs that contain scenes and events 
that her descendants continue to enjoy today:
the traditions continue with modern twists. 


Watching Sailing Vessels on the Annapolis Basin
and Enjoying a Bonfire on the Beach
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved





Watching Sail Boats on the Annapolis Basin with Bear Island to the Right
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Still Enjoying Bonfires but Usually by a Firepit
Donnie, Heather, and Justin
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






The Lighthouse at Point Prim, Nova Scotia
Hooked by Sara Cossaboom in1920
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Baby Jackson's Grandfather Martin Mundry Shows Him the Lighthouse at Point Prim
Sara Cossaboom Would Be Jackson's Great Great Great Grandmother
Point Prim, Nova Scotia, Canada
July 29, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


My sister Roberta "Bertie" Anne (MacBeath) Heembrock 
is another wonderful rug hooker in the family.
 
Bertie Hooking a Large Rug
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Bertie at Work
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


Bertie hooked perhaps my favorite piece ever.
Her friend Sally Dansereau of Calgary created the design and Bertie hooked it.
It contains so many traditional Smith's Cove design elements:
the mountains, Digby Gut, Bear Island, and a sailboat on the Annapolis Basin.

But it also contains personal elements that mean so much to our family:
Our grandparents Ella and Jack MacDonald's home, 
our grandfather's shop where he worked as a carpenter,
and the Bear River Lighthouse which members of our extended family 
are helping the Smith's Cove Historical Society restore.

Grammie's home is surrounded by her climbing roses and apple trees
and Bertie's beautiful blue hydrangeas.
Most special is the tiny white dog with the red collar in the lower left, sweet Noodles, 
the Heembrock family pet but known and loved by all of us, never forgotten.


Bertie's Rug 
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Terry in Front of the Bear River Lighthouse
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
July 27, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Sweet Noodles
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 2, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved





Bertie and Noodles
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 8, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


My talented sister Barbara "Barb" Ella MacBeath has had
at least one of her pieces displayed in the museum,
this still life of colorful spring flowers.
Barb is currently the treasurer of the Smith's Cove Historical Society,
one of eleven volunteers on the Board of Directors.

Barb's Rug 
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Barb (right) and I at a Fund Raiser for Digby's Museum
Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 3, 2019
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






My Sister Donnie and Other Members of the Smith Rug Hookers at Work
Old Temperance Hall Museum
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


This next rug is bittersweet.
It was begun by our "Aunt" Mary Lou Raymond who was married 
to our mother's first cousin, the famous Nova Scotian painter Kelsey Raymond.
Mary Lou was well known for her formidable knowledge of the area's history,
for her volunteer work at many events,
and for her excellent rug hooking skills.
She was a mainstay of the Smith's Cove Historical Society for many years.
If one of Mary Lou's hooked pieces was up for auction, 
it was fiercely bid for by people who knew her and her work.

The last lines of hooking she completed are in the left side 
of the vertical square dominating the photo below:  blue, white, and green. 
Members of the group are finishing her rug.
  

Last Stitches by a Skilled Hooker
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






My Cousins Mary Lou and Claire and My Sister Bertie
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 4, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






Nearing Completion
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



When I visited in the summer of 2015, my sisters outfitted me
with everything I needed to become a rug hooker.
I had dreams of joining Smith's Cove's rug hooking group.

I was hopeless.
Too ADHD.  
I had no patience for the meticulous work.
I returned everything to my sisters the following summer
with only a few more stitches completed.
But I go to the meetings when I can,
because the conversation and the memories are awesome!


Not for Me!
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 8, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


Fortunately I won a lovely piece created by the rug hookers 
at the museum in a fundraising raffle,
and it now graces my dining room table at home in Colorado.
Many of the hookers I know worked on this, including my sisters and Mary Lou.
It one of my most-treasured possessions.

A Familiar Theme ~ Sail Boats on the Basin
Aurora, Colorado, USA
August 22, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved





Sail Boats on the Basin with Bear Island to the Right
Smith's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
August 1, 2015
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved



My sister Sara Donalda "Donnie" MacBeath is also an inspiring Smith's Cove rug hooker.
She is currently the president of the Smith's Cove Historical Society.
 
Donnie at Work
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


If ever you visit Nova Scotia, stop at one of its many small museums,
sign the guest book, perhaps make a small donation, and take in the local culture.
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum is just one of many
throughout the province that function because of dedicated volunteers.
The number of people signing in at the museums can qualify 
these local institutions for vital grants, funds, and summer employees.

If you're lucky you might come across a rug hooking group at work.
And I'll bet the members will welcome you, answer your questions,
and show you how this traditional craft is done.
They'll likely invite you to have a cup of coffee and some homemade goodies as well!



For TADD:  Timbits and Homemade Delights
Brownies, Fruit, Muffins, Sandwiches, Biscuits, and Jam
Smith’s Cove Old Temperance Hall Museum
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






For FFO:  A Bequiling Face
Barb and Pat's Rescue Husky, Rosie
August 1, 2023
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved






For FFO:  A Reminder Not to Take Myself too Seriously
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada
July 17, 2014
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


Have a great weekend!




Till next time ~
Fundy Blue

  My next post will be soon! 🤞



On the Bay of Fundy
© M. Louise (MacBeath) Barbour/Fundy Blue
All Rights Reserved


 

 



Sources of Information:
ProQuest.com  Qualifying Paper:  From the Kitchen Floor to the Gallery Wall by Rebecca Carr

46 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful work - thank you for sharing some of its history and the way it is interwoven with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I'm really glad that you enjoyed this! Have a great weekend! xox

      Delete
  2. The one with the sunset is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my great grandmother's rug featuring Point Prim is amazing too, Sandi! Her skill at rug hooking is true artistry. Point Prim remains a favorite place for us to go. Happy weekend to you! xox

      Delete
  3. Last picture is funny.
    I bet making those rugs takes a long time.
    And I can picture people's expressions when you tell them you're a hooker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rugs do take a long time to hook! I'm amazed when I watch the rug hookers at their patience and skills. I try to say rug hookers, but really the ladies refer to themselves as hookers. Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

      Delete
  4. What a fascinating post, Louise! I loved seeing all the beautiful hooked rugs, so rich in history, tradition and artistry. And how special to have some rugs hooked by Sara Cossaboom! The tourist photo of you in the lobster trap made me laugh!

    If I ever find myself in Smith's Cove, I will definitely go to the Old Temperance Hall Museum. It looks like a marvelous local museum. (I always go to these in small towns when I see them). My grandmother in Manitoba was a member of the WCTU (Women's Christian Temperance Union) when it was flourishing a little over a hundred years ago. I believe my sister now has her membership pin among her memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday, Debra! I'm glad that you enjoyed the post. It was fun to create it. I would not be surprised if my great grandmother was a member of the WCTU or a similar organization. She was staunchly for temperance. I'll have to look into that. I'm glad that you visit small museums. It's fun and fascinating to learn about the local history in these places. One duty the members of my family have is to go to the museum and sign the guest book several times during our visits home. And most of us do so ~ lol God help us if we didn't! Have a great weekend, my friend! xox

      Delete
  5. What an interesting post. Some of those pieces are absolutely amazing. My mother did some hooking, while I went a different route. But getting my studio and fiber blog going again has me excited about everything!

    Also, thank you for the link to the Nova Scotia Archives. My 3rd-great grandfather emigrated from Ireland to Nova Scotia and got married after he arrived there. I haven't been able to trace him back any further, so perhaps the archives will offer some clues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! I'm happy to hear that you are excited about what you will create in your blog and in your crafting. It feels like people are becoming more fully alive again after the pandemic. It has taken a while to shake off that difficult event. Take care! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  6. Hi Louise, good to see that so many people are keeping the old art of hooking alive. My crawling rug when I was a baby was hooked by my great aunt using pieces of old clothes. That was just after WWII, and in England there wasn't much to buy and it was all rationed any way, so people made their rugs. I gave mine to my daughter when she got married, and she threw it away . 'My kids won't need that disgusting old thing!' Times change! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Valerie! There has been a revival in hooking and other handicrafts in the Atlantic provinces and other areas which is wonderful to see. How special that your great aunt made a crawling rug for you! A lot of young people don't seem to appreciate family heirlooms, but that's okay. They may come around later. I'm thinking about which object I'll pass on to each of the next generation. What they do with them is up to them. I have far too many special things I'm trying to pare down. Enjoy the weekend! Take care of yourself! xox

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh wow! What a beautiful post. I used to hook rugs many decades ago but haven't even thought of it until today. Such beautiful art and the work that goes into it all. I would love to visit Nova Scotia. Oh and your entry for FFO is the best. What a beauty. Thank you for joing FFO and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! It's cool to know that you used to hook rugs. You truly understand what goes into it. I think we each find the creative area that works best for us. Your skulls and the other faces you create are compelling! You are talented in so many art areas! For me, it is writing and photography. I did buy some art supplies, and I have a collage in my mind. I just have to find time to do it ~ lol! All my best to you!

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful, interesting lecture of the rug hooking. Your sisters and the grandma of course are very talented on it. Love the sailboat rugs especially 😍
    Happy FFO 🎨 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy FFO, Sirkkis! I love the sailboat rugs, too, especially as I'm planted in the high plains of Colorado far from the oceans I love. Have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  9. ...I beat that Terry thinks that you are a great catch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the good days he does, lol! Thanks for stopping by, Tom!

      Delete
  10. Wow. If I ever take up a new hobby, it would be rug hooking. I even have a couple of books about it but I have never tried it. Wow, you showed some amazing work today, and views. And I love the story of your great grandmother. Rug hooking probably helped make her happy when times were really tough. And your piece came out spectacular too. Hurrah for sticking with it. Thanks for sharing all these photos. It sounds like you had a great visit home to your family too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! Going "home" is always great! I dearly love my family! Happy weekend to you!

      Delete
  11. haha I never would have guessed you didn't have the patience for it. It must take a long time to make many of them. They are all done so well indeed. Neat how everything is incorporated into Bertie's Rug.

    I never knew that about signing guest books. Guess I should have done that when we were out and about to many a spot last week.

    Boy, are you going to get some interesting google searches now after using hookers so much hahahaha

    I pointed out that lobster trap to the Nyers son and in he went, followed by his sister haha gotta have fun indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pat, those rugs take a long time to finish! I loved what Bertie did with her rug. Noodles often reminded me of a lamb, because he had such tight curly fur. I'm a little worried about "hookers" ~ NOT! It sounds like you had fun with the Nyers. I might not hook a rug, but I'll definitely crawl inside a lobster trap! Have a great weekend, my friend! Hugs to you!

      Delete
  12. Hooking in a temperance hall, I think I've now heard it all! Seriously, I wound myself wanting to be on the water. It appears the piece you won has three boats with sails set wing to wing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiths Cove is a wild place ~ lol! I had to look up "wing to wing" because I didn't know the term. I am not a sailor. I'm sure you would enjoy the Annapolis Basin, Jeff. I've seen everything on it including kayaks. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  13. By the way, it was Jeff who made the last post. I'm having problems posting on many blogs these days. https://fromarockyhillside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having problems too, Jeff. It's frustrating!

      Delete
  14. It looks like a wonderful community that create so many forms of art! The atmosphere is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roentare! Going back to Smith's Cove is always a peaceful experience, except when I'm battling in a card game with my brother. We both want to beat each other in whatever game we are playing. Siblings ~ lol! I don't know if you have brothers or sisters, but my experience has been that a brother will tease you and compete with you throughout your life. Take care, my friend!

      Delete
  15. I have tried rug hooking at some point in my life but I have never completed a piece. I think it was in my young years and a neighbor lady was hooking a rug and let me try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gene! I think we all try different things when we're young until we find what works for us. That was kind of your neighbor lady let you try it. Happy weekend to you!

      Delete
  16. Nice to meet you (all).
    Very interesting, I never thought of rugs much. We have a hopscotch at the entrance. Apart from my ex-teamleader and my Brother nobody ever hopped...
    Bitter sweet story indeed - and such a great memory at the same time.
    Thank you for sharing all this, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Iris! I used to hopscotch when I was a kid. Every so often in the path along Piney Creek, I'll come across a hopscotch pattern someone has made of chalk. I'll hop through it a few times in remembrance. I don't do it with vigor anymore ~ lol! Thanks for the memories!

      Delete
  17. Hi Louise, the rugs are lovely, although I would not be very good at making them - my 'thing' has always been portrait and tiger painting. I always say to people 'Make the most of life' and I can see that you do. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Brenda! I would love to be able to paint portraits and tigers. We all have our special talents. I do try to make the most of life. It's a precious gift, and it flies by so fast. God bless you too.

      Delete
  18. Oh my! This post is just so up my alley! Not that I hook rugs -- I haven't a clue how to even begin, although I love them. But just the history -- both of the art of hooking and your family history and involvement with this creative endeavour for so many years. The work is so beautiful -- there wasn't a one that you showed that I wouldn't love to have in my own home. I especially love the scenes with water or lighthouses. The details are exquisite. And it's fun to see your family and the group at work. I don't know if I'll ever get as far as Nova Scotia but if I do, I'm going to try to find ths group or one like it. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanie! I'm so glad you enjoyed my post. Whenever I look at these rugs I am amazed at the artistry. I wish I had the patience to do hook rugs, but it's not happening in this lifetime. At least I can share! Have a wonderful week, my friend!

      Delete
  19. Oh those 'hooked rugs' are all wonderful ~ great post and photos and what a fun time you had ~ family is so special ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! And you are right, family is so special. I'd be lost without my family. We had a wonderful time, as always! It doesn't matter what we do. It's enough just to be together. I hope you you have a lovely week! xox

      Delete
  20. Lovely rugs. My mother used to make what is called peg rugs when I was a child many moons ago. Likewise old clothes etc were made into strips to make them. I remember a bathroom rug in particular. There was no central heating then so anything that would make the bathroom warmer was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lin! Thanks for sharing your memories. Thank goodness for central heating. I lived in a number of homes without it, so I know what it is like to not have it. I used to make peg potholders when I was little, but I wouldn't know how to make them now. My Great Aunt Louise made braided rugs that were beautiful. I'm grateful that many handicrafts are still being made. I hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  21. What beautiful photos.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The rugs are gorgeous! Each one is so unique and beautiful, and full of love. Thank you for sharing this lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Damyanti! How kind of you to visit! I hope all is well with you!

      Delete
  23. I will admit, I read that second sentence wrong 😳

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry I'm so very late this week. On Friday I got food poisoning from a salad I bought on my way home from a meeting. I was so sick, there was no way I could sit at the computer. I'm slowly improving, but my body feels like it has been through a five car pile up.

    So you come from a family of hookers (grin). Actually, I was impressed by the history and the idea that hooking has gone from utilitarian to decorative to art museum quality. I think the rug you won with the sailboats is beautiful. I was delighted you shared your family and their love of hooking, even if it wasn't for you, dear Louise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them very much.